E-learning Snow Day for Lincoln’s Littlest Lakers
LINCOLN EDUCATION CENTER (EARLY CHILDHOOD)
- Teachers will send E-Learning Day materials and instructions home in advance. (Lessons will provide students choice about which activities to complete and how to demonstrate learning.)
- Parents can contact teachers during school hours by voicemail or email for questions.
- Teachers will check and respond to email and voicemail during school hours to address parent questions.
Student and Parent/Guardian’s Role in E-Learning Day:
- Parents will have the teacher’s contact information and communicate if questions arise.
- Parents will review the instructions for E-Learning sent home from the teacher.
- For attendance purposes, options will be included with instructions for E-Learning.